Sunday, October 10, 2010

Few and Far Between But Still on a Mission

My posts seem to be getting fewer, but don't fret. I'm still here and on a mission. Life has been crazy lately, and this time of year seems to be the best time to step back and take stock of the year and begin planning for next. I've been told I'm an inspiration. I'm proud to know my adventures inspire others. To me, what I do is just right. Part of what keeps me on my journey is the inspiration I find with other blogs. One blog I really love is Cold Antler Farm. This girl is doing it alone, but she has a dream and works each day to fulfill it. I totally admire that! Check out her blog on my blog roll.

Happy homesteading,


Candace

P.S. We have a new addition named Bella. More on her later!

No comments:

Post a Comment