Saturday, November 13, 2010

Victorian Farm 1/36

I sat down to write a post this morning, but as always, I first gravitated to my favorite blogs to help myself ease into the morning while I enjoyed my cup of java. I already had an idea in mind for my post, but I came across this series on the BBC and put my idea on the back burner for the time being. I am so excited to watch this series! I've watched the first episode and am already hooked. I loved PBS's Colonial House and Frontier House, so this will be right up my alley. Enjoy. I know I will.



Happy homesteading,


Candace

1 comment:

  1. I watched an episode of this about a month ago and enjoyed it but haven't been able to get back.
    One of the problems I have is the "Victorian Farm" logo. I've used much of that equipment ... the white team looks like "Sam and Doc" who I drove raking hay.
    That wasn't in 1880, it was in 1964 and '65.
    Not only do I not think of myself as that old, but that was the best job I ever had and the TV show brings back some great memories.
    Dave
    www.dmmcgowan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete