Friday, April 6, 2012

Triple Threat of Cuteness

I have a longer post coming up, but for now, here is a quick peek at our 4 week old English Angora kits.  They are so cute at this age.  They are starting to show their personalities, and it's so interesting to see how each one is different.  Their wool is getting longer, so they are starting to look more like angoras, and it just amazes me how soft they are.  It looks like we have two blue pointed ruby-eyed whites and one blue tort.  Enjoy!

Triple Threat of Cuteness













Cutey patooty!

















They would not sit still!


I love looking at them face on.  Are there eyes in there somewhere?

 Happy homesteading,

Candace

10 comments:

  1. Holy moley, those little guys are cute! They have such big faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for heavens sake, they are SOOOOO cute. Hard to believe they were those naked little things just a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, from fat piglet looking babies to eat-em-up cuteness!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh they are adorable! Must be fun to snuggles with them, are you going to spin their fiber when they are big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do harvest the fiber off my mama and daddy, but these I plan to sell. It's really hard to sell them though because it's so easy to get attached!

      Delete
  4. Nothing in the world is cuter than baby bunnies! Even baby goats. (Kitties are close though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all three are close contenders for cuteness.

      Delete
  5. Ha ha i can see getting attached to those sweet faces easily. I love that you harvest their fiber, do you spin and knit or sell it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am learning to spin, but I haven't had alot of time to practice lately.

      Delete