I had been trying to work out a plan for this area on paper, but because I don't have a perfect rectangle, it was difficult for me. I decided to make the bottle tree the focal point of the garden and work off of that as far as bed placement and future projects. So with a tentative plan in my head, I decided to build the first set of beds and go from there. Now, I can see where I have more space and in other places not as much. The next task is filling them with dirt. I hope to have at least one or two full by the time I plant my summer garden so I can take advantage of this growing space.
It seems like lately all I've been doing is shoveling dirt to fill beds. These beds are the most recent ones. We built these along the fence to help combat the neighbor's weeds that creep over and take over the veggies growing on and in front of the fence. Hopefully that will solve that problem.
After yesterday, I am one tired girl today!