Thursday, February 26, 2015

Throw Back Thursday

This past summer I participated in a farm tour through an amazing organization called Augusta Locally Grown.  It had been raining off and on all day, and I was a mess from being rained on and from the stress of thinking we would get rained out.  And, surprise, surprise, I found out once my tour started that I was going to be video-taped and interviewed.  That sent my introverted self into panic mode, but everything went well, so for TBT, I thought I would share the video. Plus, I'm sharing it because I miss summer!  Well, I don't miss the heat and humidity and mosquitoes, but the other stuff, the fun stuff.  As you will see, I was by far the smallest farm on the tour.  Grow where you're planted, right?  Enjoy!


Happy homesteading,

Candace

2 comments:

  1. I will have to say that I was more impressed with your farm. While I am in favor of everyone being more sustainable, the other two seemed to have quite a bankroll behind them. What you have done is much more impressive and relate-able for more of us. That's quite a lot of production for a half-acre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. I always tell my husband I would be dangerous with some land and a fat bank account. It's probably better that I stretch a dollar until it cries, "Uncle!"

      Delete